So here they are, the top 10 of 2013; the absolutely unique point-of-view of what's happening in Sydney from emerging designers to individuals-on-the-street to major brand launches; all documented in fine detail with Lens and the Pen of Kent Johnson, published and presented on Street Fashion Sydney - please do-share and Enjoy!
1) FEEL AND THINK : Fashion Runway Show & Tear-a-Way; Sherman Contemporary Art Foundation (SCAF) in partnership with UTS Fashion Design Department . http://streetfashionsydney.blogspot.com.au/2013/08/feel-and-think-fashion-runway-show-tear.html
2) Stoli ORGNL.TV Launch Sydney - Shot with the Fuji X-Pro1 http://streetfashionsydney.blogspot.com.au/2013/08/stoli-orgnltv-launch-sydney-shot-with.html
3) New Byzantium : Raffles Graduate Fashion Parade 2013 - published just this month and with 55 images, the largest picture post on SFS to date. http://streetfashionsydney.blogspot.com.au/2013/12/new-byzantium-raffles-graduate-fashion.html
4) Andreas Ottensamer 'Yellow Lounge' Sydney with 'The Faders' & Alex Raineri. - selected for use as the official news item on Deutsche Grammophon's Andreas Ottensamer website. http://streetfashionsydney.blogspot.com.au/2013/08/andreas-ottensamer-yellow-lounge-sydney.html
5) Ben Quilty: After Afghanistan art opening NAS 2013. Major artist major show and great fashion moments in the art crowd as well.. http://streetfashionsydney.blogspot.com.au/2013/02/ben-quilty-after-afghanistan-art.html
7) Same - Artists and their Posse at 55 Sydenham Rd. So much going on; the Inner-West, Art and Art happening.. http://streetfashionsydney.blogspot.com.au/2013/03/same-artists-and-their-posse-at-55.html
8) Noa from X Factor - Adidas & Timberland on the Eastern Suburbs Line. Spotted riding the rails.. http://streetfashionsydney.blogspot.com.au/2013/10/noa-from-x-factor-adidas-timberland-on.html
9) Art Month Sydney - P-arty on Dudes.. Paddington/Woollarah. the unOfficial story, http://streetfashionsydney.blogspot.com.au/2013/03/art-month-sydney-p-arty-on-dudes.html
10) Yoshimi - Black and Burnt Citrus Colours - York St Sunday. Classic 'one-shot' street fashion. http://streetfashionsydney.blogspot.com.au/2013/04/yoshimi-black-and-burnt-citrus-colours.html
So there are the TOP 10 from over 100 Blog posts on SFS in 2013. I also had the privilege in June of being asked to speak about Street Fashion Sydney at the Subculture Slam - Casula Powerhouse Arts Centre. You can check out my talk here,
Wishing all my readers all the best for a happy and prosperous 2014, Kent Johnson, Street Fashion Sydney.