Thursday, October 2, 2014

Gentlemen of Rock Style - Baby On Board - Film Club Darlinghurst.

OK I won't lie this shot is a set up. But it is only a set up of what I saw less than a minuet earlier after leaving Black Eye Gallery, and strolling back towards Kings Cross. I don't really (much) fancy myself as a Cartier-Bresson! Anyway I walked past, then I walked back, and into Film Club Darlinghurst, introduced myself and said hello to Alex and asked if he would mind recreating where he was as I saw him when I walked past. All good and here's the shot, classic Rock look, now more than ever I think and in particular with the Baby Bjorn(ish). Thank you so much; just remember people really are nice!

Alex, Rock Style, Black Tee, Baby Bjorn, Film Club, Darlinghurst, kings Cross, Men's Style, Cuban Heel Boots, Street Fashion Sydney by Kent Johnson.

Kent Johnson
0433 796 863

No comments: