Saturday, April 29, 2017

SFS - Prague Edition - Photography Student Style, Belvedere Summer Palace.


Vivienne & I had just made it through the palace security check and I immediately saw two things,  the beautiful colonnade of the Renaissance Belvedere Summer Palace & a young woman in the garden near the fountain with a 5x4 view camera photographing it. Now that's real photography! Though I didn't quite manage to grab a shot of her using the 5x4 Chloe was kind enough to let me grab a shot of her as she was rushing back to college with her assignment. Assignment, wow, photographing a summer place instead of the now demolished Queensland Collage of Art building, the old concrete bunker.. now would have been something. So here's Chloe & dare I say it, exhibiting exquisite photography student style, and it seems like only yesterday I was a photography student too.

Chloe with her 5x4 camera and tripod for Street Fashion Sydney, Prague Edition, Photographed by Kent Johnson.
Telling Stories in Pictures all over..
Kent Johnson, Sydney, Australia.
0433 796 863

No comments: